Privacy & Cookies Policy
Grace Mosgeller (whose formal business identity name is Coaching with Grace LLC) and whose brand name on this website is 'gracemosgeller.com' shall simply be referred to as Grace for simplicity, but these policies apply to all titles by which she is referred.
(1) GENERAL DISCLAIMER - Grace provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog, in the webinars or through the email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Grace.
Grace collects such information in order to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions and improve website performance and customer service.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Grace, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from Grace includes instructions for unsubscribing at the bottom of these e-mail communications.
Grace may collect domain information and “cookies” (small files saved on your hard drive by your web browser) to analyze website and advertisement performance, track user patterns, save information from your previous visits and customize your experience. Grace or its third-party vendors may collect nonpersonal information through the use of these technologies. Nonpersonal information might include the browser you use, the type of computer you use and technical information about your means of connection to this website such as the operating systems and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. Grace's systems may also automatically gather information about the areas you visit and search terms you use on this website and about the links you may select from within this website to other areas of the Internet.
If you give Grace your permission, she may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, Grace may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. Grace will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. Your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion constitutes your consent to such disclosure and use of such information.
ONLINE TRACKING - If your web browser uses a “Do Not Track” mechanism, the Grace's website itself will follow the Do Not Track setting; however, Grace uses third-party Google Analytics tools to gather certain information about our website visitors.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. Grace is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of Grace’s partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. Grace is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 18. Grace does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 18 years of age. Grace prohibits children under the age of 18 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments. Grace will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If Grace learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 18, it will delete that information.
This website is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
This policy is effective as of January 1, 2018.
(3) EARNINGS DISCLAIMER - When addressing financial matters on this website, sales pages, videos, newsletters, programs or other materials, every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it's potential. However, Grace and her company does not guarantee that you will earn money using the techniques and strategies in these materials and on her website.
Examples in these materials and on this website or webinars are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the product, ideas and strategies. Grace and her company does not support the "get rich quick" scheme and by purchasing any products from Grace and her company you accept, agree and understand that you take full responsibility for your progress and results in business. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in these materials depends on the time that you devote to the program, ideas and strategies mentioned, including your finances, knowledge and various skills.
Since all of these factors differ according to each individual, Grace and her company cannot guarantee your success or income level, nor are Grace and her company responsible for any of your actions. Grace and her company offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
Grace uses EFT in many of her programs, and free offers. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT or TAPPING) is a type of energy release technique. EFT is a relatively new approach to stress relief and the extent of its effectiveness, as well as its risks and benefits are not fully known. The prevailing idea is the EFT uses the ancient Chinese meridian system to help alleviate stresses by balancing the energy system with a gentle tapping procedure. The procedure involves acupressure (tapping with fingertips) on acupuncture points (called acupoints) on the face, upper body and and hands with the goal of stimulating designated meridian end points on the face and body. While many people have experienced benefits during use of EFT, others have not. There is no scientific explanation regarding why EFT works for some but does not work for others.
EFT is NOT meant to replace appropriate medical treatment, medications or mental health counseling. NO ONE should discontinue any prescribed medication, mental health counseling or medical treatment without consulting a medical doctor.
By using EFT, unpleasant emotional or physical sensations or unresolved memories may surface, and you may experience some emotional distress related to prior life experiences. Please understand that you are encouraged to discuss such emotions with an appropriate health care provider such as a licensed psychologist, psychiatrist, social worker or mental health counselor.
In addition, please understand that by using EFT, it is possible that previously vivid or traumatic memories may fade. This could adversely impact the ability to provide detailed legal testimony regarding a traumatic incident. By using or purchasing any EFT tapping scripts you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks that may be associated with EFT.
Grace Mosgeller and her faculty are NOT licensed mental health providers.
(4) USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IT'S CONTENT - Everything on this website (and Grace's related websites), including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Grace's other related websites (such as websites for her courses), is her property and is protected by United States intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these terms and conditions.
(5) PERMISSIONS POLICY - YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
- Printing: print posts/content off Grace's sites for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© gracemosgeller.com All rights reserved. Originally published at www.gracemosgeller.com.” Because using it for commercial use without Grace's permission would make her sad. (And is illegal.) If used electronically, you must link back to the website page where the original information was.
- Re-posting: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a credit and a link back to the original post.
- Linking: link to my site or any of Grace's public posts. She appreciates links!
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED (WITHOUT GRACE'S WRITTEN PERMISSION):
- To re-post Grace's content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
- Alter or sell any content on this site or her related sites without Grace's permission.
- Translate any of Grace's writings in to another language (because she would want to verify the accuracy of each translation, having her words possibly twisted would also be sad.)
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal her Website or Content. (That's just not cool.) You understand that doing anything with her Website or its Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license she is providing to you herein is considered theft, and she reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that Grace's Website (or any of her related websites) or their Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using her Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still her property. Do NOT take credit for what is NOT yours.
- You must receive Grace's written permission before using any of her Website (or related websites) Content for your own business use or before sharing her content with others. This means that you definitely can't modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Content on this Website (or her related Websites) because that is considered stealing her own work. Not cool, yo.
(6) THIRD PARTY INFORMATION DISCLAIMER - Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Grace has no control. Therefore, she makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(7) COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK - This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, courses, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos ("Protected Information") are the property of Grace Mosgeller, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Grace's express written consent.
(8) TESTIMONIALS - This website and related course sites present real world experiences, testimonials and insights about other people’s experiences with Grace's content for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to Grace's character and/or the quality of her work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
(9) AFFILIATES - On occasion, Grace may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with her own. In the spirit of transparency, she wants you to be aware that there may be instances when she promotes, markets, shares or sells programs, products or services for other people and, in exchange, she may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that Grace is highly selective and she only promotes the people whose programs, products and/or services she respects and loves. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are therefore assuming all risks, and you agree that Grace is not liable in any way for any program, product or service that she may promote, market, share or sell on or through her Website.
(10) INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE OF CLAIMS - You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Grace and any of her agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with her business or Grace from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to her Website.
(12) ANTI-SPAM POLICY
We have a no spam policy and if you explicitly sign up to her email list, provide you with the ability to opt-out of Grace's communications by simply selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the footer of all her e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that she is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. She will not sell, rent or share your email address with anyone.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance Grace does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and her Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
(13) COMMENT POLICY - By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below. Grace welcomes comments on her blog posts! Yes, she loves some good interaction with comments. But please keep your comments clean and related to the content she posts. Grace reserves the right to remove any comment. Grace's site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue and the sharing of information so please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate. (Because all of those things would make her sad ... are you noticing that a lot of things would make her sad?) Be nice. There's a difference between pure mean and constructive criticism.
- Comment Privacy
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on her site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted. (Pinky promise!)
- Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on Grace's site; you simply grant her a license to post your comments should she feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant Grace the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
Grace expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve Grace from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “NOT ALLOWED” list, please email: email@example.com