The Good News About Anger
Anger can destroy relationships, and hurt people, but, the good news is, getting angry because something is not fair AND YOU KNOW YOU DESERVE BETTER is the wisest way to use anger.
Anger is a motivator that drives us into action and a motivator to set strong loving boundaries.
For me, I had a lot of suppressed anger, that came out at the most in-opportune times that hurt my friends and family....I've lost friendships and made people wary of me soo much that I made a vow to NEVER be angry....
Which seems cool ... like I can be "peace-love-bless" and send love to those who broke my boundaries, who did the tiny wrongs that can trigger anger .... and sending blessings to "your enemies" ......that has and does work wonderfully ... at first ....
BUT, blessing people who've wronged you without setting a strong boundary can leave you on the short end of the stick.
There are dysfunctional people and there are dark forces in this world who will take from you, or take advantage of you. And all the blessings in the world won't work IF THEIR INTENTION TO TAKE FROM YOU IS STRONGER THAN YOUR WILL TO SET AND HOLD YOUR BOUNDARY.
A good example is the movie, Independence Day ... aliens landed, and our first response was to welcome.....but not for long. They wanted to kill us all and take our planet from us. So, we GOT ANGRY and countries rallied together to fight back ... to protect what is rightfully ours! And the world won.
We DO have the right to stand up for ourselves when something is not fair. We have the right to fight back, protect ourselfs, and take action to change unwanted situations .... and the energy that does that is called Self Righteous Anger.
Its called being DONE tolerating what you don't want.
Self Righteous anger is the foundation of setting a boundary that says: "ENOUGH, NO MORE!! STAND BACK!! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
And self righteous anger is also the foundation of deservingness: "I have a right to be treated better", "I deserve better", "I have a right to a successful money story", "I have a right to protect myself, my family and my possessions" ... and if they continue past the boundary, we have a right to fight back ... we can claim our right to live free, live safe, and live in peace.
Most of us have been taught and conditioned that being angry is ugly and not acceptable. Many times we feel powerless to make a stand for ourselves because of this conflict ... and we continue to tolerate unwanted conditions.
When you get angry and say "ENOUGH, I deserve better" that is the anger energy that lays hidden and suppressed in the 2nd chakra where our deepest desires are stored ....
Tapping into that anger unleashes that 2nd chakra energy so it can raise up to the third chakra ... our power center... and that blast of RAW LIFE DEFENDING FORCEFUL ENERGY becomes our power to fight back ....
The path of power comes from anger energy that shifts from RAGE to outRAGE to couRAGE. It is a huge source of personal power.
Sure, none of us wants to start screaming and yelling at anyone. But, there is a way to "tap into your anger" and shift from feeling powerless to set energetic and real life boundaries to feeling powerful and deserving to set strong loving boundaries and take action.
Here is what you do:
1) Make sure no one is around to hear you. (I like to do this when no one is home)
2) Grab a pillow, a pillow case, something non destructive you can use to hit your bed (or something that won't get destroyed
3) Start thinking about one unfair situation: Something you've been trying for, but can not seem to make happen: Can't get out of debt, can't take your biz to the next level, can't, convert leads into customers .... or you can use personal struggles if you want to.
4) Then ALLOW yourself to get angry. This indeed will be hard for some. (It took me a week to feel angry about my tenants taking advantage of me.) But, because you are alone with no one to hurt, it is safe to allow the anger to come up.
5) As you feel the anger, amplify it by beating on the bed.... scream and rant OUT LOUD about the unfairness. Let your "wild child" loose to express this deeply set anger about unfair conditions. "It's not fair, It's not fair, Its not fair." ... cry if it comes up and keep beating the bed with your pillow case.... until you start to feel spent ... then
6) Start screaming out loud, "I deserve better, I deserve ......."
~"I deserve a business that supports and nurtures my soul and my bank accounts!!!!"
~"I deserve a healthy money story"
~ "I'm worthy of a healthy body" and I commit to making my health and fitness a priority...."
~I deserve to be treated kindly"
You get the point, right?
7) Continue until you feel free of frustration and overwhelm. Continue until you FEEL powerful to take actions, to set boundaries, to declare to the Universe that You Deserve Better!
This process is one of the most powerful processes you can use to "tap into your power"
I hope this helps, feel free to comment below.